Ins and outs of OP

Zach (also known as the Zach Attack) excited during photography class outside of degeata hall.
Worker happy to see oratory students hard at work, outside of the soccer field.

Oratory students take picture of car outside of Bain to support mechanics

I loved this photoshoot and this allowed me the show my different abilities when it come to photo-shooting. It also allows me to show my work through different pictures.

2 thoughts on “Ins and outs of OP

1. #3 Who are you critiquing?
    Derek Zapata
    Critique:
    Take time when taking your photos. Your taking photos that are still very blurry.

2. I like the color and organic shape photos the most as they are the most professional looking and have great details. Both draw my attention and are good at keeping that attention. One photo that could use work is the form 3d as it feels like a snapshot instead of fine art. With many blurry spots, undefined place of focus and bad lighting/color, the photo is a lot harder to look at compared to the other photos in the shoot. The organic shape uses many aspects of composition like rules of third where the bush is centered at the leftmost line, this draws a contrast between the close up bush and its organic shape and the blurry less organic background. Another aspect of composition is framing as the bush has top and bottom parts that come out and frame the photo to focus your eye on the background.